- U-Know Yunho will be expected to show a lot of skin. Please don't do something ridiculous like putting him in a turtle neck or a suit that covers his arms. Just don't do it. Yunho obviously doesn't like clothes as much as it seems. Kindly let him do without his shirt, if he so prefers. Think Mirotic, not Before You Go...
- Max Changmin should not wear too much eye makeup. He already very handsome as it is, don't ruin it by making him look pretty. Also, please make sure his hair doesn't cover up his face. It's really a shame when fans can't see his great features because there's too much hair covering his face.
- Sigh, I wish the rest of DBSK could be included in my fashion line up - I would've recommended the tightest possible pair of pants for Xiah Junsu... I wonder when JYJ will come to NYC...
- Please let Onew's hair grow back to Hello-era length! He needs his hair to be a little long, and he needs a side part. Having the hair covering his face is not his best look. Seriously. He is so good-looking, please stop letting his hair get in the way of his hotness!
- It goes without saying that Jonghyun should show his arms and his back. Why? Some fangirls have paid for tickets solely for this fanservice. Let's not disappoint them.
- Key should just be allowed to be Key. His taste in fashion is amazing. He always takes risks, and I'm curious to see what he'll come up with this time around.
- Of course, Minho should show his arms. Is that even a question? And if his Ring Ding Dong ponytail can make an appearance, that would be great!
- Gosh, if only you could bring back Taeminnie's extensions from Lucifer. The hair flips he had during Lucifer's promotions were epic... At the very least, please don't let him dye his hair red. It looks great, but somehow it takes away nearly all of his cuteness! He always looks so mean with red hair. Blonde is definitely the way to go. Maybe even strawberry blonde. Our maknae should look adorable and hot, not unapproachable.